CARPASIO charming historic residence
Luxury residential property in the Ligurian hinterland, one of the few properties that has maintained the Ligurian charm of the late 1800s, situated in an enchanting position with a superlative panorama.
The property has been completely restored between 2019 and 2021 and transformed with wisdom by its owners Catherine and Massimo, in a perfect combination of technology, art and design.
The attention to the original features of the house has allowed us to respect its ancient soul, while creating a comfortable home with a charming style, with quality materials. Ideal place to bring the family together to spend Christmas in front of the fire and summer in the cool for the Ferragosto barbecue, or suitable for those who decide to abandon the hectic life to take refuge in a place on a human scale, where the rhythms are marked by the bell tower and the alternation of the sun and the moon, or as an investment to rent seasonally to those who dream of regaining possession of time.
The manor house is on one floor, a very rare feature in the historic Ligurian villages, with the possibility of parking in front of the property.
An internal slate staircase of 12 steps leads to the main floor, with triple exposure and covers about 115 square meters of floor area distributed and divided into two areas.
The living area consists of:
- a living room with vaulted ceilings, frescoed, storage wall and integrated bioethanol fireplace, marble floor;
- a spacious dining room with a hydropellet fireplace that heats the whole house, with a large window that opens onto the outside;
- a comfortable and spacious terrace of 33 m² wonderfully furnished, with a pergola covered with vines and a sail that flutters offering shade to the large dining table. The flagship is the design motorized solar pergotenda to protect the sofa area from the sun and the weather, from which to gaze over the whole valley;
- a custom-made kitchen with refined design, combining technology and country style;
- a bathroom with a bathtub
- a laundry room equipped with a large window.
In the sleeping area there are:
- a large corridor which leads to the rooms with marble floor. Under a cut of light with unique glass and a view of the bell tower of the church, an old original sink of slate and marble is set, a corner in which the elegant combination of the ancient and the contemporary stands out;
- a room master suite with hidden dressing, intuition of Catherine, who is an interior designer by profession and has been able to exploit all the spaces in a functional and elegant way;
- a bedroom used as a study;
- a bathroom with shower;
- a large built-in wardrobe.
The property is completed by an outbuilding for guests on the ground floor and a small stone rumpus room below the house equipped to store tools and store wine.
The apartment is domotized and the hydropellet heating system is of the latest generation, programmable remotely.
The property is sold complete with all furnishings.
If you don't know it, it's time to discover Carpasio: an ancient village between sea and mountains located 18 km from the sea, just 35 minutes drive from Sanremo.
(IPE Global Class G 228.75 kWh/m2 year - IPE envelope Class G 139.65 kWh/m2year)
Energy Class: 218.16 kWh/m2
Welcome! Click on one of our assistants to send a message, they will reply as soon as possible.